sexta-feira, 25 de maio de 2012

Listen to the music, all the time ♫

Put your hands up the ones who are excited because of South Africa! \o/

My first post in English... *-* So, please, my level of English is not that high... Please, don't care about my grammar! 
Yesterday, I recieved this email from Andre... And it's saying about my trip! *-* I'll study at Good Hope Studies (Downtown)*-*That's awesome!


And as everyone know, today is friday, friday, gotta get down on Friday ♫... Today is MUSIC DAY, baby!

So let's start my this week's playlist *-* 
My TOP SA 3 is *-*
  
                             #3: Conquistando o Impossível
This song inspires me so much... Talks about faith and I guess this is the word of my life: FAITH!


                             #2: You da One 
This song has the power of making me happy *-* I don't know why ♥ Thanks, Riri!


                           #1: Paradise
C'mon... This song is about South Africa. It must be the first place *-* With wonderful landscapes from Cape Town, beautiful lyrics and a inspired message, Paradise is my first place of Top SA! 




Kisses and hugs, my bloggers *-* South Africa ♥




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário