quinta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2012

Don't you worry child, see Heaven's got a plan for you ♫ (Part I)


Wow... It's been almost one month without writing on my blog! Sorry, man... I've been lazy for some weeks! Life in Cape Town has been calm and good... Of course that I miss my country every single day, every single minute. But I wish I could stay here forever! A lot of things have happened since my last post here! I'll try to talk about some of them!

* Andrea, the Italian guy, went back to Italy three weeks ago. That is really sad cause I really liked him! I've been missing him so bad... We miss listening to his accent: butta - but! hahaha' He is just awesome, man!

The Italian Guy who Went To Cape Town *-*
* I went to the top of Table Mountain! I went up by Cable Car... After that, I had to hear Franz saying to me all the time: "you are lazy! You have to hike up the Table Mountain". Awesome views, awesome time... Strong wind! It was awesome, cause I could realise that I really love this place! For me, it's the best country in the world!

Before the cable car!


Brazil in South Africa
* I got a German flag from the most boring German in the world: Franz (kidding!). I really liked the gift =D

GERMANY \o/

* We went a lot of times to Mohamed's house. Mohamed is a Libian guy really awesome! He is living alone! So we used to go to his house to cook and talk. Awesome times ^^,

Lillian (Angola), Mohamed (Libia), Mathilde (Switzerland)
and me (BRAZIL \o/)
Get together at Mohamed's place



To be continued...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário