quinta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2012

Don't you worry child, see Heaven's got a plan for you ♫ (Part II)


* I found out a very good place: Charly's Bakery! They have the most DELICIOUS chocolate cake in the world... Why did I say that?! Just take a look at the piece of chocolate cake that I ate, baby!

BABA BABY! ><

* We went to Muizenberg Beach... A fact: I didn't like the beach! But it was nice to see the coloured houses and play "pick-flag". 



* We have a new teacher: PORTIA! Damn, she is just the MOST AWESOME TEACHER EVER! Really!!! She is awesome... She is funny, she is nice! Everyone loves her!
And we've had some new students: Chantal (from Germany, but she is leaving tomorrow), Patricia (also from Germany, but she went home last week), Manoela (from Switzerland), Hend (from Libia), Uta (from Germany, but she went home 3 weeks ago) and Tamiris (from Brazil, but she went back last week). 

My classrooms! 
* I met a lot of good people! One of the best things about going to a foreign country is meeting new people. People from other countries. I met people from Germany, Libia, Switzerland, Brazil, Palestine, Angola, Colombia and Austria. It's been awesome meeting new people. The only problem is when they go back to their country. Like my friend Franz. He went back to Germany last Saturday. It was so terrible to say goodbye to him. It was one of the most awful feelings that I've ever felt: when you have to say goodbye to a good friend that you made, and you have no idea if you are going to see him/her again! Awful... =( But it's been an awesome experience for my life. I'll never forget what I've been living here in Cape Town... I just have to thank God for this amazing oppotunity that I've been having! Living in South Africa, meeting new people, seeing this amazing landscapes... Any people would like to be in my place now having this awesome opportunity! Thanks, God! =D

Half of me is in Cape Town ♥ *-* BR - SA

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário